Cansler Consulting realizes that many of its clients are constantly on the go. Stats vary, but last quarter, 22% of web viewers came from tablets and mobile devices; 11% from mobile devices alone. In Washington, we imagine that percentage is higher due to the faster paced lifestyle. 92% of smartphone owners use them daily to get news on the web. 82% for browsing. 42% of owners browse the web while on the go. Bottom line: Mobile usage is growing and Cansler Consulting is providing a mobile friendly site to help our viewers find what they want easier, on a small screen.
Cansler Consulting has developed a new mobile friendly web site. You can view the new site by aiming your mobile device at http://CanslerConsulting.com and the site will detect your device and redirect you to the proper webpage. The new site uses Responsive Web Design techniques to:
- scale graphics and photos to your screen size
- allow viewers to use finger gestures to zoom in on pages and pictures.
- give directions to Cansler’s office from where ever you are
- re-proportion itself to portrait or landscape modes
- simplify navigation for mobile devices without drop down menus
- enlarge navigation & buttons for easier usage on a phone
- call Cansler’s offices directly from the mobile web site
Screen Size Does Not Matter
No matter what device you look at http://CanslerConsulting.com, the Cansler site will detect what size your screen is and redirect you to the proper page. You can also turn your phone or device sideways and the site will re-proportion itself to that screen size with larger graphics, using Responsive Web Design techniques, Our Marketing Group at Cansler Consulting.
- Text will flow wider as the window widens.
- Buttons and links are tabbed for easier use with scroll buttons and big enough for fingers.
- Clicking Cansler’s phone number and Call Button and your device will ask the viewer if you want to Call Cansler Consulting.
- Phone numbers and contact info more accessible to make it easier than ever to reach Cansler Consulting.
Just one more way Cansler Consulting is staying connected and keeping you informed.
If you need quality and committed representation from an entrepreneurial lobbying firm contact Cansler Consulting. We are a certified lobbying practice that is experienced in the multi-faceted and inter-related industries of Agriculture, Food and Drug Safety, Immigration, Transportation & Infrastructure, International Trade and Energy. Through our congressional and regulatory relationships established for over two decades we can help you influence the policy makers on Capitol Hill and navigate the federal budgeting process. You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or at (202) 220-3150.